Startups and corporate innovation labs are in a race for more innovation, innovative solutions, and innovative business models.
The question remains: How do you innovate?
This workshop gives rare insights in the inner workings of the most innovative businesses, where to get the innovative inspiration from, how to think innovative, where to start, what it takes to make an innovation successful. The workshop is conducted by Axel Schultze, a 4 times entrepreneur, who created disruptive technology (patented), twice a disruptive business model and a disruptive service.
- The act of invention
- Innovative thinking
- Innovative culture development
- The Innovations Paradigm
- From innovation to disruption
- Creating innovation at work
- Working with Innovation canvases (14)
UPCOMING PUBLIC WORKSHOPS
Sep 4, San Francisco, CA
Oct 24, Zürich, Switzerland
Nov 5, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Nov 12, Seoul, South Korea
Jan 14, Cannes, France
Entrepreneurs, executives, Managers
Investors, ecosystem Manager
- Understanding the complete life cycle of innovation
- Guidance and methods for Innovative Thinking
- The book “Innovations Paradigm”
- 14 different innovation development canvases
- A complete program outline to use innovation creation at work
€ 495 / person
True innovation is very rarely created from within a corporation. Mostly disruptive technologies, disruptive business models and disruptive services are created by startups. In the past 50 years, great progress was made across all industries created by their major players. Yet industry changing innovation or disruption was done by startups such as SAP, Microsoft, Apple, Google, Tesla, AirBnB, Uber and so forth. Many of them have become large enterprises – and then typically lacking major innovation. Why is that?
These workshops gives rare insights in the inner workings of the most innovative businesses, where to get the innovative inspiration from, how to think innovative, where to start, and what it takes to make an innovation successful.
Innovations have been identified as the most
critical contributor to a country’s prosperity.
Unlike natural resources, which are not
available for ever and tourism which is
depending on trends, Innovations are
abundant, until we have a perfect universe.
- Understanding the complete innovation lifecycle
- Guidance and methods for innovative thinking
- Ability to develop an innovation value
- The composition of an innovative ecosystem
- Building innovation from within the organization
Corporate Workshops can be 3 or 5 days
See details by downloading the Workshop Brochure